Sonntag, 24. September 2017

Facts about me

Hello guys!
First of all I think you may like to know some facts about me. My name is Alexa and I am 19 years old. I am living in Germany in a small village in bavaria. 
Last year I have been travelling a lot, because after school I tried to explore myself and wanted to find out what I would like to do in life.
This isn't my first online-blog, but I ain't using the old one anymore. I first started blogging with an old friend in 6th grade. After some years I lost interest in that. But I think now may be the time for a re-start.
So here it is! In my blog I will show you pictures of my experiences abroad and may also some lifestyle and fashion pictures. Also I would like to write my texts in english. I know that my english isn't faultless, but I will try my best. 
Furthermore I would like to let you know, that I really love feedback. I won't be mad about some critics so please be honest!
Lots of love!
Alexa



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen