Mittwoch, 29. November 2017

Beginning

Hey guys!
Last year I started a journey through europe to portugal with my best friend Sophia. We have been travelling for about two months and passed Switzerland, France, Spain and Portugal. For most of the time we have been to Spain and Portugal.
It was a really great experience for both of us. Espacially Portugal was my favorite place to stay. All the time we travelled in a car, that I had borrowed from my uncle. It was a VW Touran and the house for both of us for two months. So you may know, that such a car isn't that big for two people. I first worried about, that we wouldn't have enough space for both of us. But in the end everything was fine and we didn't argue at any time. We have always chosen a camptsite and slept in the car. We only booked a hotel or something like this when we we're in citys like Barcelona or Valencia.

Our first stay was in Switzerland at a lake called Walensee. It was a very quiet place and we didn't stayed very long. We've been there for one night and in the evening when the sun set, I took the beautiful picture you can see below.


 At this time it was also very easy for us to find something to eat, because our mothers packed some big boxes filled with food for us, so we wouldn't have to starve. After a day we continued our journey to France.
xx Alexa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen